Clean-up is made easy with a SPITWATER pressure cleaner. Doesn’t matter how big or small the machine you buy our cleaning equipment will do the job hands down. Of course the more pressure and flow you add to your cleaning package this will determine the speed of the job to be done. Longevity is a stand out when you purchase this quality Australian made product. Added value of a hose reel and longer hoses to get around a lot more area will make the job a lot easier to tackle for the operator making the rolling and un rolling of the hose easy, neat and tidy as well as been safe. We can also add chemical to the system under high pressure to aid the cleaning process adding a sanitation chemical if required.
A SPITWATER Hot water pressure cleaner is especially effective with your clean up as it helps break down the build-up of protein left behind after a day’s production. The intense heat and pressure a SPITWATER produces will make the cleaning up of your stainless steel surface’s easily done so you can get on with other day to day tasks.
We can offer you various units to do your job at hand, this will mainly depend on your time available and power on site to the unit we end up recommending to you. SPITWATER will deliver a time saving solution to fix the problem you have at hand.
Our range of SPITWATER high pressure cleaners are designed to save you time and money. All of our pressure cleaners are designed around our 7 key principals, if they don’t meet these principals when designing we go back and make it better for you the customer
**Some accessories that will aid your cleaning process; **
- Hose reel- to store extra hose on your machine or mounted externally around the cleaning area. Hose reel are designed to make it easier for you to hold long lengths of hose neat and tidy stored in one accessible location.
- Longer hose- Standard hose is sometimes not enough 20, 30 or even 100 meters can assist you to get the job done quickly and easily. When you fit longer lengths of hose to your SPITWATER this allow you to move around easier to all areas without moving the pressure cleaner saving you time and money.
- High Pressure Swivel- make it easy on yourself and get a swivel fitted under your gun to stop the hose curling up when cleaning. Health and safety of team members make swivels a must.
- Steam Kit- Allows the SPITWATER hot water pressure cleaner to develop water temperature up 150°C.
- Short Lance- give the operator the ability to get into tough to reach places. The standard lance sometimes is just too long to manoeuvre around in between your equipment to be cleaned.
- Foamer- Looking to make a visual impact then a high pressure foamer is for you. We can put your cleaning chemical on from a milky foam through to a shaving cream foam. When your cleaning chemicals are foamed on they stay on the surface longer this allows it to work better and give you a better result. If you want things to look fantastic again a high pressure foamer is for you.
- Snap on Couplings- allow the quick interchange of accessories these hydraulic style pull back the outer shell coupling to release the accessory will save you a lot of time.
- Installation- Need your machine installed in a certain location with high pressure outlets in certain areas, let us make it easy for you.
- Mine mate- Protect your complete unit, skid mounted, forklift tyne liftable complete with 130 litre diesel tank. Get your unit filled up on site by a professional when required safely saving time and money.
*Solution Hint- Ask our solution specialist how a foamer will make all of your benches shine with the aid of some chemical