The SPITWATER hot water pressure cleaner can heat the water up to 150°C with the aid of a steam kit. A steam kit reduces the amount of water we put through the heating coil to allow it to stay in there longer generating steam to kill those persistent weeds.
If you have power available and don’t need to go too far we can supply a 240 or 415V powered unit. If portability is the answer for you then a fully portable option may be the answer. All of our hot water pressure cleaners have diesel fired heating systems, our coils are constructed from seamless mild or optional stainless steel. Our large internal diameter and thick wall allows us to provide you a reliable Australian Made system.
SPITWATER will deliver a time saving solution to fix the problem you have at hand
Our range of SPITWATER high pressure cleaners are designed to save you time and money. All of our pressure cleaners are designed around our 7 key principals, if they don’t meet these principals when designing we go back and make it better for you the customer
**Some accessories that will aid your cleaning process; **
- Hose reel- to store extra hose on your machine or mounted externally around the cleaning area. Hose reel are designed to make it easier for you to hold long lengths of hose neat and tidy stored in one accessible location.
- Longer hose- Standard hose is sometimes not enough 20, 30 or even 100 meters can assist you to get the job done quickly and easily. When you fit longer lengths of hose to your SPITWATER this allow you to move around easier to all areas without moving the pressure cleaner saving you time and money.
- High Pressure Swivel- make it easy on yourself and get a swivel fitted under your gun to stop the hose curling up when cleaning. Health and safety of team members make swivels a must.
- Turbo Nozzle- This rotating nozzle will create a higher impact on your surface to be cleaned. This is a chisel style nozzle that really cuts into grease and grime that’s built up on the item you are trying to clean. Turbo nozzles are a must for most cleaning jobs.
- Steam Kit- Allows the SPITWATER hot water pressure cleaner to develop water temperature up 150°C.
- Short Lance- give the operator the ability to get into tough to reach places. The standard lance sometimes is just too long to manoeuvre around in between your equipment to be cleaned.
- Drum Cleaner- allows you to clean your 200 litre drums or IBC’s. This specially designed accessory is truly amazing its cleaning head with 360° rotational nozzles designed especially for this job to be done. All you need is a 50mm hole and this nozzle will do the rest.
- Long Lance- Allows the operator to access extremely hard to get areas. Our lance extensions start at 1200mm and go all the way to a telescopic wand 24-foot, 7.5 meter for the extreme hard to reach areas
- Foamer- Looking to make a visual impact then a high pressure foamer is for you. We can put your cleaning chemical on from a milky foam through to a shaving cream foam. When your cleaning chemicals are foamed on they stay on the surface longer this allows it to work better and give you a better result. If you want things to look fantastic again a high pressure foamer is for you.
- Sludge Pump- This is a very simple way to make your SPITWATER pressure cleaner into a sludge pump. By using a venturi action with no moving parts, we have created a pump that will pump up to 200 litre per minute(this will vary for different models) and lift heavy product through its 38mm pipe. Great for cleaning out rain water tanks or dirty pits of any kind, as long as the product will pass along side of the venturi it will pump it.
- Snap on Couplings- allow the quick interchange of accessories these hydraulic style pull back the outer shell coupling to release the accessory will save you a lot of time.
- Installation- Need your machine installed in a certain location with high pressure outlets in certain areas, let us make it easy for you.
- Overhead mounted boom- really set your wash down area up with a stainless steel overhead boom we can install it on your site for your convenience.
- Mine mate- Protect your complete unit, skid mounted, forklift tyne liftable complete with 130 litre diesel tank. Get your unit filled up on site by a professional when required safely saving time and money.
*Solution Hint- Ask our solution specialist how a long lance will make cleaning up in high places quite easy, with the aid of snap on couplings to remove accessories easily and quickly saving time and money.
*Solution Hint- Ask our solution specialist how a turbo nozzle will save you time and money by speeding up your cleaning process creating a chiselling effect from our rotating nozzles.
*Solution Hint- Ask our solution specialist how a steam kit will make your SPITWATER get to temperatures up to 150°C really making an impact on that degreasing problem you have.
*Solution Hint- Ask our solution specialist how a foamer will make all of your vehicles shine with the aid of some chemical.
Please remember SPITWATER also has in its range powerful vacuum and shampoo units to clean the inside of your rig.