All Spitwater Cleaning Equipment will aid you in the ability to clean up with ease, to get your plant up to an above standard from our cold water units through to our hot water units.
Our cold water pressure cleaners really take some beating around heavy earth moving equipment. You can have your SPITWATER in either 240V single phase, 415V three phase or fully the portable option depending what you have available on site. The cleaning of BIG machinery is made easy with a SPITWATER the mud and dirt simply comes off quickly with ease.
A SPITWATER hot water pressure cleaner is especially effective with your clean up as it helps break down the build-up of anything left behind after a days or weeks playing in the dirt. The intense heat and pressure a SPITWATER produces will make the cleaning up of your dump trucks easily done so you can get on with other day to day tasks.
Our range of SPITWATER high pressure cleaners are designed to save you time and money. All of our pressure cleaners are designed around our 7 key principals, if they don’t meet these principals when designing we go back and make it better for you the customer
**Some accessories that will aid your cleaning process; **
- Hose reel- to store extra hose on your machine or mounted externally around the cleaning area. Hose reel are designed to make it easier for you to hold long lengths of hose neat and tidy stored in one accessible location.
- Longer hose- Standard hose is sometimes not enough 20, 30 or even 100 meters can assist you to get the job done quickly and easily. When you fit longer lengths of hose to your SPITWATER this allow you to move around easier to all areas without moving the pressure cleaner saving you time and money.
- High Pressure Swivel- make it easy on yourself and get a swivel fitted under your gun to stop the hose curling up when cleaning. Health and safety of team members make swivels a must.
- Turbo Nozzle- This rotating nozzle will create a higher impact on your surface to be cleaned. This is a chisel style nozzle that really cuts into grease and grime that’s built up on the item you are trying to clean. Turbo nozzles are a must for most cleaning jobs.
- Short Lance- give the operator the ability to get into tough to reach places. The standard lance sometimes is just too long to manoeuvre around in between your equipment to be cleaned.
- Long Lance- Allows the operator to access extremely hard to get areas. Our lance extensions start at 1200mm and go all the way to a telescopic wand 24-foot, 7.5 meter for the extreme hard to reach areas
- Foamer- Looking to make a visual impact then a high pressure foamer is for you. We can put your cleaning chemical on from a milky foam through to a shaving cream foam. When your cleaning chemicals are foamed on they stay on the surface longer this allows it to work better and give you a better result. If you want things to look fantastic again a high pressure foamer is for you.
- Snap on Couplings- allow the quick interchange of accessories these hydraulic style pull back the outer shell coupling to release the accessory will save you a lot of time.
- Installation- Need your machine installed in a certain location with high pressure outlets in certain areas, let us make it easy for you.
- Overhead mounted boom- really set your wash down area up with a stainless steel overhead boom we can install it on your site for your convenience.
- Mine mate- Protect your complete unit, skid mounted, forklift tyne liftable complete with 130 litre diesel tank. Get your unit filled up on site by a professional when required safely saving time and money.
*Solution Hint- Ask our solution specialist how a long lance will make cleaning up in high places quite easy, with the aid of snap on couplings to remove accessories easily and quickly saving time and money.
Please remember SPITWATER also has in its range powerful vacuum and shampoo units to clean the inside of your dump truck.