All Spitwater Cleaning Equipment will aid you in the ability to clean up with ease to get that pavement looking clean and respectable from our cold water units through to our hot water units.
Our cold water petrol pressure cleaners really take some beating around the property maintenance industry as we regard them as TOUGH & READY. The SPITWATER petrol range have packages to suit what you are looking to accomplish both big and small jobs it doesn’t matter.
A SPITWATER hot water pressure cleaner is especially effective with your clean up as it helps break down the build-up of that dirt and grime left behind after a week’s driving over and on it. The intense heat and pressure a SPITWATER produces will make the cleaning up of all those small and large jobs easy so you can get on with other day to day tasks. We can add this in one package or a separate heating cylinder so please let us help make a package for you.
SPITWATER will deliver a time saving solution to fix the problem you have at hand.
Our range of SPITWATER high pressure cleaners are designed to save you time and money. All of our pressure cleaners are designed around our 7 key principals, if they don’t meet these principals when designing we go back and make it better for you the customer
**Some accessories that will aid your pavement cleaning process; **
- Hose reel- to store extra hose on your machine or mounted externally around the cleaning area. Hose reel are designed to make it easier for you to hold long lengths of hose neat and tidy stored in one accessible location.
- Longer hose- Standard hose is sometimes not enough 20, 30 or even 100 meters can assist you to get the job done quickly and easily. When you fit longer lengths of hose to your SPITWATER this allow you to move around easier to all areas without moving the pressure cleaner saving you time and money
- High Pressure Swivel- make it easy on yourself and get a swivel fitted under your gun to stop the hose curling up when cleaning. Health and safety of team members make swivels a must.
*Turbo Nozzle- This rotating nozzle will create a higher impact on your surface to be cleaned. This is a chisel style nozzle that really cuts into grease and grime that’s built up on the item you are trying to clean. Turbo nozzles are a must for most cleaning jobs
- Long Lance- Allows the operator to access extremely hard to get areas. Our lance extensions start at 1200mm and go all the way to a telescopic wand 24-foot, 7.5 meter for the extreme hard to reach areas
- Foamer- Looking to make a visual impact then a high pressure foamer is for you. We can put your cleaning chemical on from a milky foam through to a shaving cream foam. When your cleaning chemicals are foamed on they stay on the surface longer this allows it to work better and give you a better result. If you want things to look fantastic again a high pressure foamer is for you.
- Flat Surface Cleaner- make large area floor cleaning easy with a flat surface cleaner. This is a self-contained cleaning head will clean up to 20" 500mm wide strip whilst you walk behind.
Ask our solution specialist how a flat surface cleaner will save you both time and make you money.
Please remember SPITWATER also has in its range, powerful vacuum units to clean up any water and sludge left after you have completed the pressure cleaning task.